OUR SPEAKERS ON THE NIGHT
We have a fantastic line-up of speakers all relating to body confidence, self-esteem and wellness, to help us all feel fab.
- Well, first a complimentary glass of fizz when you arrive......it is a Friday afterall!
- A body confidence Q&A session with River City actress Leah MacRae
- A talk from body positivity advocate Danni Gordon, founder of the Chachi Power Project
- Clinical Psychologist Dr Joanna Livingstone with her talk 'Body Image - Positivity or Perfection'
- Wellness coach and personal trainer to Ferne McCann, Ellie Hopley, sharing ways to improve overall wellbeing and manage self-care
The event is being held at The Studio, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow. Arrival and drinks will begin at 7pm, with the event getting underway at 7.30pm. There will be a mid-event interval and we expect to finish just after 10pm.
There are limited seats available so book your ticket to secure your place and prepare to be uplifted!!